Dear Valued Patient,
We are a small office which enables us to provide a higher level of cleanliness and disinfection. We are implementing a social distancing adjustment by scheduling patients every hour instead of every 30 minutes. This provides us more time to thoroughly disinfect the office between patients and limits the number of people in the office per day. We will remain open to help with your eye care needs. We also will be providing Telemedicine via mobile phone for those patients that are not able to leave their homes. Telemedicine can be provided for numerous eye conditions but not all situations. Give our office a call and we will be able to assist you.
Curbside pick up for all glasses and CL's. Call our office before picking up.
The safety and well being of our patients is our number one priority. We look forward to seeing you.
For the safety of all patients and staff, we will be screening all patients before entering the office. We will ask you several health related questions as well as take your temperature. Please wait in your car and call the office upon your arrival. Thank you and be safe!
We are pleased to welcome you to our practice. Our commitment is not just in meeting your expectations, but in exceeding them! If you are looking for quality care with a personal touch, give us a call. You will find that we do things differently.
Hold your mouse over each tab at the top of this page for more options!! (Location, Contact Us, Reviews, Promotions, Eye Glasses and Articles)
Don't want to leave your home, use our Telemedicine Services. call for details
Our Office's Benefits:
- Optometric Physician located in Hillsdale with a Beautiful, Small-scaled, Very Clean modern office and newest styles of frames
- Children’s Corner to keep your children entertained while you have your eye exam
- State of the art equipment and technology including Visual Field, OCT (retinal scanner) and Digital Retinal Photography - NO blurring eye drops or sensitivity to light
- Advanced skills in contact lenses. Including: Orthokeratology (stop/slow down your child’s prescription changes),
- Multifocal contacts (read with your contacts and no glasses), Toric contacts (for astigmatism), Newest 1 day contact lenses , Keratoconus contacts
- Telemedicine: It is time for your to feel like you have the attention you deserve! How can we make you feel better today!
We match 1-800 contacts prices in most cases (ask for details)
- Lasik, no blade Lasik consultation
- Personal attention to help you select the perfect frame
- We accept most Insurances including vision plans (most just a copay)
- Glasses made on site, many within the same day - Outside prescriptions are welcome
- Serving River Vale, Hillsdale, Woodcliff Lake, Montvale, Park Ridge, Old Tappan, Westwood, Emerson, Franklin Lakes, Ridgewood, Paramus, Washington Twp, Upper Saddle River, Saddle River, Alpine and more
- Same Day or Week Appointments available
- Having an eye issue? We will always fit you in!
- Our New * No Wait Time Appointments. See Dr. Beja on your appointment time. ask for details
- See Our online reviews under the "Home" tab.
- EMERGENCY EYECARE AVAILABLE
- Use our Eyeglass Guide in the "Our Services" tab to help you select your glasses before you come into our office
- Electronic correspondence:
- Email/text appointment reminders and correspondence
- Online appointment scheduling (Call, Click or Email us with your request)
- Online contact lens ordering/reorder reminders
Dr. Edward Beja, Optometric Physician