Dr. Edward T. Beja - Optometric Physician
Dr. Beja dedicates his efforts and knowledge into providing the best medical care for his patients. He strives to help improve the lives of patients using the latest medications available. Allow him to listen to your situation and I find the best solution for you.
- -1987 Graduate of Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA. Awarded: Bachelor of Science degree in Biology.
- -1991 Graduate Pennsylvania College of Optometry in Philadelphia, PA.
-Awarded: Bachelor of Science in Biology and Doctor of Optometry, Focused on Ocular Pathology and Contact lenses.
- -Owned and Operated a Private Optometric Practice since 1991 (25+ years private practice)
- -Refractive Surgery Consultant and Co-management Affiliate to Filatov Eye Institute, Diamond Vision, Dr. Ken Mendel, Dr. Eric Model and TLC Laser Centers, Clarity Refractive
- -Consultant for Filatov Eye Institute and Diamond Vision from 2001- 2006.
- -Director of Continuing Education for Filatov Eye Institute from 2001-2006.
- -Active member of the Bergen Passaic Society of Optometric Physicians, New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians and The American Optometric Association.
- -Dedicating time to the treatment of "Dry Eyes" for all ages, including children.
- -Dr. Beja, his wife, and three sons, are currently residents of River Vale and were residents of Hillsdale for 15 years.
- Aside from being an Optometric Physician, Dr. Beja is involved with:
- Coaching local sports teams: River Vale Flag Football, River Vale Tee Ball, Hillsdale Hawks Flag Football, Pascack Lacrosse Head coach, Hillsdale Rec. Basketball, Hillsdale Hawks Football. Former President of the Pascack Lacrosse Association and former Den leader in Pack 81 Cub Scouts. Golf, skeet shooting and water skiing.